The Great Rift Valley , huge crack on the surface of the earth, stretching across Africa , Mozambique through the Red Sea. In Ethiopia, it is filled with unique wildlife , birds and amazing scenery, leading alpine mountains of Bale to Omo Valley which contains remarkable and contrasting ethnic groups.
10 days/9 nights
Hotels – Camping
Addis Ababa - Bale Mountains - Sanetti Plateau - Arbaminch - Lake Chamo - Jinka - Mursi - Turmi - Omorate - Konso - Hawassa - Abyjata Shalla - Addis Abeba
- Discover the culture and way of life unique to each tribal village, three local and colorful weekly markets.
- Cultural events such as the bull jumping Hamer people, Donga fight sticks, traditional dances.
- Culture Konso terraces and ancient social practices classified by UNESCO as World Heritage.
- Volcanic lakes with their famous collection of birds, national park
- Discover Abyssinia wolf, Nyala
From 1 700 €. Prices are subject to a minimum base of participants.
This tour takes you from the Bale mountains and the discovery of endemic mammals in Ethiopia as Ethiopian Wolf , the Nyala bewitch you like the natural eco- system and varied that develops . The ethnic mosaic that people of the Omo Valley and not only Bume and Konso , but also Gelebe , the Bodi , the Mursi, the Surma , the Arbore , Hamer , the Nyanghatom to name a few – together , you will discover traditions and each maintains its cultural identity and finds unique ways in the world to express their artistic impulses.
Preview your route, ask for the brochure with the form for more details or information.
More information on this Tour ?